Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Trip to the Moon

            This year over break someone asked me what I was going to do and I told them I have no idea but I will definitely do some thing that is out of the ordinary and some thing that a kid has never done before. As I lay in my bed one morning I thought to myself and I decided that I was going to go to the moon. And I decided that the safest way to get there was taking all my launch-able fire works and attaching them to a folding chair that I had come across one day in my basement, something my parents wouldn't notice that was gone. So on afternoon in my garage I set about rigging it with all my fire power and after two days straight of hard work and 23 red bulls I had my self a makeshift contraption to get me to the moon. So one fine winter day I...

To be continued...

No comments: