Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Would Compare Myself To...

                 I would compare myself to a lighter's flame. I believe that I am like a flame because the flame can grow to a massive, out of control blaze which I and every other person can become because everyone at some point in time hits there breaking point or so angry that they become out of control. And also people can stay at a constant emotion or in comparison to the flame it can stay at a steady, consistent length and power, not overwhelmingly big or large and not so small that it doesn’t get the basic required jobs done. And because the flame strength of a lighter can become so small that it doesn’t do the things that it was intended to do or that can do them to only the bare minimum which is kind of like some people, they don’t make much noise or cause many things to be affected by them which can be good and bad depending on the situation that one might be in. But I strive to be at a normal consistent rate, not to loud and not to quite, just try to be participating in my activities but not cause a distraction to others or myself.

No comments: