Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To Mrs. R:

"Danny - Did you see this comment? The important part of his response alerts you to the dangers of assuming that you know what someone else's motives are. Hmmm. What did you learn from this?"

Well I learned that not all people on the web are the nicest or that understanding of my beliefs, such as Ken Clark. The way I see it is that he has a negative outlook on life and he's not the type of person the I want to aspire to be like. I would want to be more like Clark Kent, aka Superman, because he's saves people in distress, and seems to be an all-around good person and I believe that if I lead a good life and do my best to be an all-around good admirable, commendable person that the god(s) up there, whether it be a Allah, the christian god, or Athena and Zeus themselves would grant me with Superman's special powers so that I can carry on my life of saving and helping people in need just a bit easier with the gift from my god(s).

No comments: